Friday 6 June 2014

SQUEEZE THEM IN



It was just an ordinary Friday, me and my friends shopping. We decided to take a look at the sale in the River Island. It was overcrowded so I fled to the shoe department, which is always deserted in some kind of way. I sighed. I was tired of walking down the streets, where people moved way to slow for my liking, it was too hot in the coat I decided to wear (my mother probably knows why) and last but not least I was thirsty. 
When I spotted these - at first I thought comfortable and cute - shoes and they actually had my size in stock!! Then I tried them on and they just felt weird, like I had alien feet. It felt like my largest toe was on the wrong side and as if my feet were weirdly formed. I decided it was because of the size, so I tried on a size bigger. Same problem, but less uncomfortable. 
The only problem I now had was that they were slightly too big, with an extra sole that problem would be solved. So I walked over to this horrid long queue of people, mostly far too exited school girls who just received their pocket money, waiting to be checked out. I still don't know what I was thinking for actually queueing up...
I bought the shoes.. Probably worst buy ever. I've worn them twice and both times I ended up bandaging both my entire feet in order to be able to walk. Which is, when I think about it, ridiculous.
Now I probably will never - ever - wear them again, but I can't get myself to throw them away. Selling them is out of the question, because I don't think that people with such weird formed feet do actually exist. If you do have them, please contact me just so I can see them!!
I guess I now know why they had my size in stock :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment