Wednesday 11 June 2014

WHO LET THOSE LEGS OUT?!


Dress shirt, shoes and bracelet by Zara / Shorts by Only 

Hello earthlings, what's popping? I'm in my signature black and white look again with masculine touches. Sometimes I wonder if I was meant to be a girl, because I tend to always go to the men department in stores, dive into my dad's closet and feel most comfortable in wide and boyish items.  
Well the sun has been smiling at us over the past days and I couldn't be happier. The temperatures are rising and therefore you are forced to get into your summer wardrobe. Something we've been dreaming of all winter long, but then you realise you have to get those legs and toes out too... I wasn't prepared for the sight, because they literally were glowing in the light. Maybe a spray tan, self tanner or show my face at the solarium.

Photos by Britt Vissers 



No comments:

Post a Comment