Tuesday 14 October 2014

FORMAL WHITE TRAINERS


Zara blazer and bag // COS sweater // Theory dress shirt // H&M jeans // Adidas Superstar II trainers

Just a quick hello from me wandering around the streets in my beloved Amsterdam :).
White trainers, blue jeans, white dress shirt ... What happend to black? Not too long ago I decided I had to make a few changes to the way I dressed or differently said 'Add some color'. The term color might be overrated since it doesn't go much further than dark blue and denim, but it is color. 
Why? Not because my mother was always joking about me going to a funeral or my sister asking me if I was either going for the gothic look or dressed up to go to a fancy dinner, but because I was honestly getting bored with all the black. One thing that remains the same is that I will always dress minimalistic. I've tried the more accessories look, but that just doesn't work. Just give me a pair of black pants, denim jeans and a more extravagant one, a black leather biker jacket, a dark blue and a black sweater, a white dress shirt, trainers and black chelsea boots and I will be content for an entire season, maybe even more. 

Photos by Carolijn Hooij 

No comments:

Post a Comment